Friday, September 11, 2015

"Larry The Contracter Guy" Hitler The Occult, Crowley, Beatles & More

The Opperman Report 

Friday Night LIVE!!! 5:00  PM PST 9/11/15

I was born and raised in a small Texas town about 20 miles east of Houston.  My family  are evangelical Christians.  I moved to Austin Texas to attend the University of Texas and graduated with a degree in Government in 1972.
I had originally planned on attending Law School but decided to teach school and did some post graduate work at Texas State University in San Marcos to get a teaching
Certificate.
Again, I changed my career path and wound up working
In manufacturing as a technician in Quality  Assurance and later as a Quality Engineer. I worked
In that field for 35 years until retirement last year.
I am divorced and have two adult sons. I currently live in the Houston area after living in Austin most of my adult life.



 REPLAYS:
High Point Radio 1700 AM / 100.5 FM
TRI-STATE AREA NJ NY PA 
WWW.HighPointRadio.com
Replay Saturday Morning Penny Entertainment Online Radio | BlogTalkRadio
Freedom In America Radio Network | Freedom In America Radio Network
Cave Radio Broadcasting (twice a week)
Saturday Evening 7 PM PST  Para X Home
Tuesday 4PM PST www.LateNightInTheMidlands.com
Replay Wednesday Night Firehorsenetwork.com
The Opperman Report | iHeartRadio


Brand New Shows - Exclusive Content- Helps Support the Free Shows

If you enjoy the shows please donate to keep us on the air.


No comments:

Post a Comment